DMS is committed to providing its employees with the resources, organizational support and professional opportunities necessary to realize their highest potential. This commitment, along with the hard work and dedication of highly capable and committed employees, has been the hallmark of the company’s success. DMS seeks employees who will accept challenges as opportunities and work to maintain the standard of excellence our clients expect.
DMS seeks individuals who excel at critical thinking, working collaboratively, communicating professionally, and attending to detail. DMS offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, opportunities for advancement, and an environment that embraces diversity.
DMS has career opportunities in the following professions:
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Information Technology
- Insurance Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Client Services
- Administrative Resources
- Human Resources
DMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Career Opportunities:
We are seeking a full time Software Developer to join our Springfield, MA office. This position directly contributes to the development and maintenance of applications to support our business needs. Responsibilities include participating in the evaluation of business requirements; preparing application system specifications; developing, testing and implementing application solutions; performing maintenance and support tasks on existing systems and writing technical documentation in support of assigned projects.
The ideal candidate will be an avid learner and will have the ability to work with limited supervision as well as within a team.
Position Requirements include but are not limited to:
· One to three years software development; familiarity in developing object oriented systems using Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.Net, Visual Studio, SQL Server and Crystal Reports
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Candidate must be able to demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing
· Excellent problem solving skills are required
· Insurance Industry experience is preferred
Director, Information Technology:
We are seeking a full time Director for IT to manage and provide direction, coaching and mentoring to IT project teams. This candidate will define and maintain project plans and timelines along with the appropriate communication, staffing and training. Responsibilities include the following:
• Provide project leadership to set the direction and scope for IT Projects ensuring that technology is being appropriately applied to support the business.
• Develop detailed project plans in support of specific projects.
• Define and implement staffing plans, training plans, and other resources (hardware and software) as needed for the project.
• Ensure that tasks, subprojects and projects are completed accurately and timely.
• Identify and manage project risks.
• Provide technical and other expertise to the team as appropriate.
• Provide cost projections for client requests.
• Provide administrative support to team members including but not limited to personnel related issues, attendance, performance reviews, and compensation reviews.
• Provide input into company-wide budgeting activities and salary planning.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to team members to facilitate their professional development.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships and communication with the team, other co-workers, clients and vendors.
• Regularly report project status both verbal and written to senior management.
• Provide input on strategic initiatives.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills are critical. Bachelor’s degree in computer information systems, computer science or related field; demonstrated success managing and developing technology project teams in a fast-paced environment using a standard system development life cycle; Insurance industry experience is preferred
Thank you for your interest in a career with DMS. Current job opportunities are updated on our website as they become available. Please check back soon.
Application submission requirements:
If you are interested in a future position, please email your resume and cover letter to: