DMS is committed to providing its employees with the resources, organizational support and professional opportunities necessary to realize their highest potential. This commitment, along with the hard work and dedication of highly capable and committed employees, has been the hallmark of the company’s success. DMS seeks employees who will accept challenges as opportunities and work to maintain the standard of excellence our clients expect.
DMS seeks individuals who excel at critical thinking, working collaboratively, communicating professionally, and attending to detail. DMS offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, opportunities for advancement, and an environment that embraces diversity.
DMS has career opportunities in the following professions:
- Disability Insurance Claims
- Information Technology
- Insurance Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Client Services
- Administrative Resources
- Human Resources
DMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Current Career Opportunities:
We are seeking a full time Software Developer to join our Springfield, MA office. This position directly contributes to the development and maintenance of applications to support our business needs. Responsibilities include participating in the evaluation of business requirements; preparing application system specifications; developing, testing and implementing application solutions; performing maintenance and support tasks on existing systems and writing technical documentation in support of assigned projects.
The ideal candidate will be an avid learner and will have the ability to work with limited supervision as well as within a team.
Position Requirements include but are not limited to:
· One to three years software development; familiarity in developing object oriented systems using Visual Basic 6.0, Visual Basic.Net, Visual Studio, SQL Server and Crystal Reports
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Candidate must be able to demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing
· Excellent problem solving skills are required
· Insurance Industry experience is preferred
We are seeking a full time Re-Insurance Specialist to join our Springfield, MA office. This position is responsible for administration of the reinsurance accounting functions for client insurance companies and reinsurers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Interpret information provided by client companies
- Determine if policies qualify for reinsurance and are being administered and recorded accurately;
- Balance transactions monthly and annually
- Prepare reports
- Provide timely reinsurance billings and collection
- Provide prompt and accurate financial information to DMS’ claim and legal departments.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience required
- Experience in Disability Income or Reinsurance preferred
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate effective communication, both orally and in writing
- Excellent problem-solving skills are required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to apply advanced accounting principles
Bi-Lingual Claim Representative – Springfield:
We are currently looking to hire a Claim Representative (Bilingual) in our Springfield, MA office.We are seeking professional individuals to join our Springfield, MA Claim Department. These 40 hour per week positions are a great opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing a career in the evaluation and management of disability claims. Responsibilities include thorough investigation, adjudication and management of either group or individual disability income claims. A Claim Representative gains a comprehensive understanding of each claim by obtaining and examining the medical, occupational and financial elements of the claim.
Successful candidates will be able to work individually and as a team player, must be detail oriented and be able to maintain professionalism and courtesy in a fast-paced environment. This position requires excellent organizational skills, a cooperative, professional attitude and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Experience managing disability claims or other relevant insurance experience is a plus. An individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical skill, ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions,
- Oral Communication – Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, respond well to questions.
- Written Communication – Write clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Must be able to make effective use of technology to navigate systems and platforms simultaneously to accurately assess information.
- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak in Spanish.
Thank you for your interest in a career with DMS. Current job opportunities are updated on our website as they become available. Please check back soon.
Application submission requirements:
If you are interested in a future position, please email your resume and cover letter to: